No. I'm not a sex addict. I just saw a movie called, "I Am a Sex Addict." It's pretty funny stuff. Basically, it's about a guy that's obsessed with having sex with prostitutes and his many strategies on how to deal with his obsession. He also has another problem... honesty. He's honest to the point that the women he has relationships with can't handle it. This is not a high budget film, but it was still entertaining.
There are scenes in the film where Caveh, the main character goes to massage parlors for sex. I've seen this before on TV... where men go to massage parlors for sex. I wonder how many of these places really exist? Why are they always Asian massage parlors? When I go to NYC, there are always ads in the Village Voice for 24 hour massage parlors. Guess what... Asian massage parlors. Could these be the places that men or women go to for sex? I wonder. Anyways, do you get a massage too?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome! Welcome to the world of blogging
Aww Man. I thought I was in for a good time when I saw "I Am a Sex Addict." :-)
Post a Comment